Happy New Year to my readers! I didn't mean to completely drop off the blogging world but my life has been crazy busy with changes and children and everyday life!
                 I went back to school and finished my Associate in Applied Science degree for Early Childhood Education. I am currently working toward my Associate of Arts degree with Teacher Education requirements which I hope to have completed in the Spring of 2016. My goal is then to move on to pursuing a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education with Special Needs endorsement and licensure to teach!
                My daughters are currently 17, 15, 12, 9, and 8 years old. My son, the baby of the family, is 6 years old. My 17 year old is working on becoming her own independent person as she prepares to be 18 this summer.
                My 15 year old (turning 16 in April) is currently a freshman in high school. She is taking Driver's Ed this semester which makes me nervous (her too, I think). She is also in Cadet Band. She plays the flute and is super talented at what she does. She enjoys being able to use that talent at church to bring glory to God.
                The 12 year old will be 13 in April. She is still pursuing her love of tumbling and cheerleading. Her cheerleading squad recently competed at the ISSA Cheerleading competition and placed 6th out of 24 squads in their division! She also plays the trumpet and continues to develop that talent.
                 Our 9 year old will be 10 this summer and is in fourth grade. She is in her second season of pee wee cheer and basketball. She also is learning to play the violin this year! If the younger two children develop an interest in playing an instrument we may have our own family band/orchestra at home!
                 Our 8 year old is in second grade and continuing to develop her own interests and ideas. She is our little princess. She is smart, loving, kind, and caring. I cannot wait to see how God works in her young life in the coming years!
                 And last, but not least, our son is 6 years old and in Kindergarten this year! He is also very smart! His favorite thing to do is play Minecraft and as a future educator I see the value of that type of game so I do not discourage him! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly my children are growing up!
                  I hope to be able to post at least twice a month this year, more if time allows. I recently applied for a job and have had the interview and should know next week whether I will start working or not. I covet your prayers as I want God's will to be done in that area of my life!
                  Is there anything in particular you, the readers, would like me to blog about in the coming year? I would love to hear your ideas!
                                                   
                                                                 Susan



                  
0 Responses