If you have been following my blog, you know that I have been reading-and sharing about- Jill Savage's new book, No More Perfect MomsI hope that you will buy her book! It is a great book which helped me to embrace all the imperfect things in my life by not lowering my expectations but adjusting them to match up with the reality of me, my family, our home, and so very much more! Her book is available for purchase now BUT I want to encourage you to WAIT to purchase it...Yes, that's right! WAIT to purchase it until February 3-9th! If you do, you will receive over $100 in FREE resources! If you like a good deal as much as I do, you will want to wait! I have had a sneak peek at the list of freebies and, girls, let me tell you, they are some GREAT freebies!
 Now, I know you are wondering if you will really get anything useful if you wait to buy No More Perfect Moms. Well, here is the list of what you will get when you order the book between February 3-9:
                     
6 Sixty Minute Audio Workshops (MP3 format) from Hearts at Home

• Desperate for Wisdom - Dr. Juli Slattery
• How to Fight for Your Marriage - Dr. Juli Slattery
• It is Well with Your Soul - Jennifer Rothschild
• Multiple Intelligences - Dr. Kathy Koch
• Ten Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs - Jill Savage
• The God Who Sees You - Tammy Maltby

4 Printables from Hearts at Home

• 10 Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs
• “Love Is”—I Corinthians 13 for Parents
• Mom Rules
• How to Fight Fair In Marriage

3 Free E-book’s (including PDF, Kindle, iPad, and Nook editions!) from Moody Publishers

• Live Free by Kendra Smiley
• Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larsen
• Real Moms Real Jesus by Jill Savage

1 Contest Entry

You will be entered in a drawing to win hotel accommodations and two Hearts at Home Mom Conference registrations for you and a friend at a conference of your choice! (If unable to attend a conference, a Hearts at Home Conference To-Go will be substituted for the winner and a friend.)
  Now that's a deal well worth the wait!
        Have a blessed day!
                            Love ya, 
                                            Susan  
 

 
0 Responses